A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Monster Jaunt is a throwback minigame party that won't hurt hands or friendships, with real minigame variety, lightweight strategy, and no dice.
- TWENTY-THREE DIVERSE MINIGAMES: Whether it's high-action penguin races and battle arenas, or cerebral memory challenges and inventory management puzzles, there's a minigame for everyone!
- STRATEGIC BOARD GAME: Between minigames, plan vacation routes for monster tourists based on their interests. Win with tactics and only a bit of luck.
- LOCAL MULTIPLAYER: Play with 1-4 players!
- FLEXIBLE OPTIONS: Don't button mash if you don't want to. Disable minigames if you don't like them. Controls are fully remappable.
- RETRO 3D STYLE: Bright colors, whimsical characters, memorable music, and few polygons!
|Author||Sketch House Games|
|Made with||Unity, Blender|
|Tags||Board Game, Cute, LGBT, Local multiplayer, Low-poly, minigames, Monsters, party-game, Retro, Split Screen|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Latin America, French|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Configurable controls|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Steam, Steam, Soundtrack, Newsletter, Twitter, YouTube|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $13.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Monster Jaunt (Windows) 194 MB
Monster Jaunt (Mac) 198 MB
- v1.1 - More minigames!Apr 27, 2020
- Monster Jaunt is out now!Feb 20, 2020
- Two weeks left!Feb 04, 2020
- Launch date, again!Sep 17, 2019
- September demo updateSep 03, 2019
- Launch date!Jul 21, 2019
- Character DesignsJun 10, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
could you add online multiplayer? PLS
The Steam version has online multiplayer via Remote Play Together, but unfortunately the different needs of the different minigames didn't accommodate an online version at the time, and I'd have to fully redo them all at this point to make online play work. Unity has some much easier multiplayer tools nowadays, but those aren't available on the version I used for Monster Jaunt.
LOADS OF FUN! The mini games were a big hit for our 8 and 10 year olds. The full game with cards is still a bit over their heads after 3 games.
Glad they liked it!
They got the card/board mechanics on the 4th game. Thanks a lot for including this game in the bundle.
I can't install the game through the Itch client because there are "no compatible downloads found". Would you fix this please and thank you? c:
Uh-oh, thanks for reporting! I will take a look. Are you on Mac or PC?
Sorry for the inconvenience! This should be fixed on both Mac and PC, but it might take some time for the client to update it. Uninstalling and reinstalling the client refreshes it for me immediately, if that is an option for you. Thanks!
Thanks. And I'm using PC.
Still shows as "in development"
Ah whoops, fixed. Thanks!
this game has a lot of potential very good job