this game has a lot of potential very good job
A downloadable game
Monster Jaunt is a throwback minigame party that won't hurt hands or friendships, with real minigame variety, lightweight strategy, and no dice.
- OVER A DOZEN DIVERSE MINIGAMES: Whether it's high-action penguin races and battle arenas, or cerebral memory challenges and inventory management puzzles, there's a minigame for everyone!
- STRATEGIC BOARD GAME: Between minigames, plan vacation routes for monster tourists based on their interests. Win with tactics and only a bit of luck.
- LOCAL MULTIPLAYER: Play with 1-4 players!
- FLEXIBLE OPTIONS: Don't button mash if you don't want to. Disable minigames if you don't like them. Controls are fully remappable.
- RETRO 3D STYLE: Bright colors, whimsical characters, memorable music, and few polygons!
Coming Q1 2020!
What's in the demo?
The pre-alpha demo contains a fully playable board and four minigames. The demo is only available in English and on Windows.
|Updated||22 days ago|
|Author||Sketch House Games|
|Made with||Unity, Blender|
|Tags||Board Game, Cute, LGBT, Local multiplayer, Low-poly, minigames, Monsters, party-game, Retro, Split Screen|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Steam, Newsletter, Blog|
- Launch date, again!29 days ago
- September demo update43 days ago
- Launch date!88 days ago
- Character DesignsJun 10, 2019
- May demo updateMay 17, 2019
- How boards workMay 10, 2019
- Original prototype: "Double Party"Apr 05, 2019